View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 11:35 AM   #15 (permalink)
JvKintheUSA
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Shelby GT500
JvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond repute

I use a TomTom - the best IMO. I bought an extender so I can stick it to the left side of my front windshield and tap the screen with my left-hand fingers without my hand leaving the steering wheel. These portable GPS systems are far better (again IMO) since you can connect them to you computer and upload different screen colors, latest POIs etc. without having to buy expensive DVDs. TomTom charges nothing for the 1st year for map updates and $80 or so thereafter. Plus when a fancier GPS comes out I can give my wife the old one and get the latest and greatest for myself

Last edited by JvKintheUSA; 04-04-2010 at 11:38 AM.
JvKintheUSA is offline   Reply With Quote