View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 02:02 AM   #18 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
I am very sorry and apologize if I have offended your forum in any way .

I agree with the 2nd paragraph. It's going to be a huge chat dilemma that I have to deal with on top of the forum responsibility. Chat is live - so there can be more flaming and drama going on with less control . Let's not forget 370Z is an entry level sports car that costs 29K where the GTR is a limited production super sports car with a price tag of 81K dollars. With more mature owners and smaller owner database, you can almost get away with implanting anything on your forum and control it. But on The370Z, I have to think twice about doing anything to it. I have to think what happens 6 months from now, a year from now, two years etc.... I have to take everything into consideration.

Well it's your site and you can do anything you want with it. Obviously there was some interest shown here with the regular posters. However I don't agree with your approach which is "we're not going to have it because some unknown people, may screw it up." How about having it and see what happens first? There are some long time posters here that you could make chat mods if you're that worried about it. You already allow many non PC topics and pictures to be posted so what's the difference? Simpy have a disclaimer that says this forum is real time and your feeling or sensibilities may be harmed.

Not trying to flame, just trying to make this place even better.