View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 09:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylenze View Post
socal, i just reread the agreement...you are right there no warranty on paint or wheels... i was under the impression there was because of one post on the original thread... see k. alexander's posts....
I believe the paint is covered under an optional $500 plan that includes some sort of "clearcoat" that the dealer puts on the vehicle at your convenience. At least this was the case where I purchased my car. They said that if anything at all happens to the paint (obviously not being keyed etc.) that they will repaint any or all of the car at no cost to me.

I went ahead and purchased it. But no extended warranty. I personally never purchase extended warranties. The finance guy was pushing me on it for like 30 minutes.. kinda starting pissing me off. I figured somehow it was in his best interest to do this? Some sort of kickback?
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote