View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 06:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

I had 3 patches in similar spots to yours on my old 350, and had zero issues. I didn't track the car mind you, just a DD. I have a problem with "it's too close to the shoulder", when the reality is on my 350, they were a good 2 inches from the shoulder. I think they want to sell you a new tire instead. I wouldn't patch one "on the shoulder" either, but 2 inches from the shoulder, just my opinion, but on a DD I think it is fine.