View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 03:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
specblue02
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
specblue02 is on a distinguished road
Default 4/18 Street Wars - Stockton College

Hi Guys - Not sure if anyone has heard about this but Stockton College is having their 6th Car show this year. I went to college there and I was at the first one but haven't been there since. Apparently, it's a pretty big deal now with over 650 cars in the show last year. I ran across it on the Supra Forums. Below is the link so you guys can get more details.

***04/18/10 StreetWars 6: The battle against Breast Cancer, show and caravan info*** - Supraforums.com

There is a HUGE caravan from North Jersey - Brookdale rest stop @ MP 153 on the parkway is the first meeting spot. They then are stopping at the Cheesequake rest stop @ 123 to meet up with approximately 300+ cars to cruise down to the 3rd meeting spot in Forked River (Around MP 74) for the last leg of the trip down to Stockton off exit 44. I'm planning on getting in on the caravan. They are anticipating 400+ cars on the caravan south.

Let me know if anyone is interested and maybe we can get a 370Z crew together. I'm not planning on entering the show but am definitely going down for the caravan!!!
specblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote