View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 03:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 40th Aniversary
Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Paint protection (clear bra) on 40th, with lots of pictures

There are quite some threads about people who are interested in paint protections, so I thought it might be useful to see what parts might be at risk and how they look covered in paint protection. So I made pictures for you guys and girls!

Short intro: I had paint protection installed on a lot of parts of my car yesterday at the Tint King (Boston Commercial Window Tint, Residential Home Tinting Service, 3M Window Film) here is MA. These guys are great at what they do and take a lot of pride in their work and that shows.
If anyone in MA neighborhood is thinking about doing this they should go to these guys. Although the quality of their work is real good and they don't rush anything, the prices are still good. I also told them about our forum and make sure you mention you're a member, it will make your price even better

They also tinted my windows with Huper Optik, I love this stuff and the way it looks, it's definitely worth the extra money over the cheaper stuff, I'll post up some pictures of this later as it changes color just as much as the paint of my car.

Anyways enough free advertising for these guys... time for some pictures!
I put two versions of the same pictures outlining where the protection ends.
I had to walk back to the car a couple of times as I couldn't find the lines on the pictures...

I tried real hard to make pictures where you could actually see the lines, but it looks so good, it was very hard to do.
Only the last picture actually shows a line, but this was more luck, as when you normally look at it you don't see it at all.

Last edited by Xan; 04-03-2010 at 05:10 PM.
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote