View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 12:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the 2 balled club
Zsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
nothing wring with upRev either... Its untracable and you can go to stock map as well... I was in and out of dealer with my g35 all the time without any problems...

Its wierd cause uprev was huge for the 350s and cobb was second fiddle seems other way around here..

i gained great power and they did actually add timing and play with it without any problems... i was using shell v power 93 but i doubt it helped all that much
Im still skeptical about this as its just a memory device, and like a computer, you can see whats been over written. Now are they looking to do that? I doubt it. If they wanted to and if they had the right device they could see if it was over written but they prolly dont look that hard. Im wondering if there is a date and time stamp when the ECus get written to also?