View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 06:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
trema
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z K51 R
trema has a reputation beyond reputetrema has a reputation beyond reputetrema has a reputation beyond reputetrema has a reputation beyond reputetrema has a reputation beyond reputetrema has a reputation beyond reputetrema has a reputation beyond reputetrema has a reputation beyond reputetrema has a reputation beyond reputetrema has a reputation beyond reputetrema has a reputation beyond repute
Default He'p me! No CD or Music Box 'Gracenote'

So, I understand that all you need to do is put in your CD, and magically, the car knows the artist and title information, so when you record it to the Music Box, it gets categorized, etc. When I put in a CD, the little 'Gracenote' icon shows up, but the information doesn't get downloaded. So, all my Music Box albums are generic, no names.

I know you can transfer the 'unknown' tracks to a CF card, look them up on your computer at home, then tag them in the car... but I'd rather just have the thing do what it's supposed to do.

So, what am I doing wrong? Has anyone else had any problems with getting music to tag properly?

Thanks a bunch for your time.