Thread: Tools
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 09:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
a basic set of metric sockets and wrenches and a good screwdriver set are a great start. Craftsman is great, and mostly what I have, but Kobalt from Lowe's and whatever Home Depot's brand name is now, are also both good ones with I believe, the same lifetime warranties.

After the basics, just add as you need something.
....Also Sears (Craftsman) offers some very nice kits that will include most everything you will need. Prices seem to range from $100-300 depending on how extensive you want to go. Join the craftsman club and you can save 10-50% depending on the sale of the week..

If you're serious, add as needed as Mike pointed out. I still use some tools I bought 40+ years ago....Tools should be considered a lifetime investment that will save you a ton of money in the long run..

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote