View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 03:22 AM   #340 (permalink)
370zproject
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 A/T 370z blue
370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal 370Z View Post
Mine is not the Mityvac, but it looks similar. However, there is clear warning that many do not heed and it that you only pump the handle five times, and every so often afterwards, and not to over pump it as it will blowout the seals. So if Godzilla is pumping the crap out of the bloody thing, it's going to blow something! I've had mine for over a decade and it has seen synthetic of just about every brand and dino too. Still works like the day I bought it. Dollars to donuts that Mr. Bimmer did a Godzilla number on his extractor.

Here is who makes mine (Griot's typically re-boxes most of its items under the Griot's label): Pela Oil Extractor - Large PL650

How To Use: PL-650 Big PELA & PELA Pro 14 Oil Extractors*

*On mine, Griot's put a five pump warning (most likely to keep Godzilla from blowing seals).
where do u buy those?

Brake Upgrade Package ate blue, hawk hp ceramic pads, and slotted rotors
370zproject is offline   Reply With Quote