View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 06:20 PM   #30 (permalink)
KingZee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Focus ST
KingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeaqck View Post
I had the same rattle in the headliner near the hatch and myself and the Nissan tech actually located it. I don't have the exact specifics but there was something loose on the curtain airbags above the headliner. I duplicated the noise by driving around 50mph and hitting every reflector light on the highway. The tech heard it and he duplicated by tapping on the hatch window. Haven't heard it since. I sure hope this helps.
he tapped on the hatch window from the INSIDE to duplicate? And what do you mean by tap? Like knocked on it gently or socked it? lol

Also, do you know what the tech did to stop this from happening? Did he tighten a screw/bolt or put some tape on something?

This noise is now officially driving me insane. Schrute, has yours stopped completely after all that dynamat?
KingZee is offline   Reply With Quote