View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 02:33 PM   #149 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal 370Z View Post
KillerBee370,

Life is a matter of one's perspective. I still drive around with people who see a yellow car, even an a exotic, and say, "Boy, he must have gotten a great deal on that one!"

If I recall Pushing Tin resides in Oregon, which is not a self-serve gas State, he is probably tired of explaining how to open the fuel lid to the attendant versus simply having a means of popping it open where the attendant can see they it is open.

Although I would not have need for rear window wiper those who live in areas of inclement weather (and I can definitely see having one in Japan) value such a wiper. Northwest States have pissy rain, that is like a constant heavy dew; this type of rain coats a window versus shedding.

SoCal is exactly right. Here in Oregon we are too retarded to pump our own gas. So we have to hire people even more retarded to do it for us. In my other cars you either open the fuel door from the outside, or you pop it from inside. Now I have neither option which means I have to get out every time and show the gas clown how to open it.

As I already stated in another reply, the topic of this thread is (370Z complaints so far.) I did not start the thread but since somebody else is interested, or may be thinking about buying the car they want to know what people in the real world like/dislike about the car. I have owned more expensive cars than my Z and I had complaints about them too.
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote