View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 11:02 AM   #331 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, they come in packs of 10, not 12. Part no. is 11026-01M02. If I were you I'd go speak to the service manager. Without that washer, there's a greater risk that your oil will leak. The purpose of the washer is to ensure a good seal around the drain hole as it literally compresses (or crushes) when the drain plug is tightened in. What concerns me is that if you have an oil leak, it won't be obvious from the little drips of oil on your driveway or garage floor. Why not? Because our cars have that big undertray that will catch all the drips. So you'll be oblivious, driving along thinking everything is kosher until your next oil change. Then the undertray will come off again, revealing a huge mess of oil that has been dripping down. Ugh! This isn't even my car and it aggravates me.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote