View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 05:35 PM   #103 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper42 View Post
Can Desmond be the key to everything??
desmond being what was behind that door was the most no **** reveal ever on lost.. but i mean we all knew he was coming back so hard not to see that coming...

if you watch this quick ABC sneak peek for next week (minor spoiler about desmond really being on the plane or not) .... im guessing yes he is the key .... after seeing it and what he says (not that it gives alot away but there is alot you can read in to that quick moment)

IMDb Video: It's a Boy

widmore talked about sacraficing desmond in the trailer for next week... and we know they are looking for electromagnetic pockets.... so if the failsafe key explosion...caused his mind to leap into different times in his own life... maybe the electromagnetism can allow him to leap into whatever the sideways is..what his mission is there.. i dunno.. maybe it has something to do with.. what lies in the shadow of the statue.... (locke) he who will save us all

also what is the link between sun being shot in the sideways.. loosing conciousness in the island time and then not being able to speak english? hmm... it has to be connected.. i dont believe its just a plot device from hitting her head

Last edited by MC; 04-01-2010 at 06:04 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote