View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 11:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Dyno results (4/1/09):

Here's the dyno I did a couple of weeks ago on a Dyno Dynamics dyno. Max = 291.7whp. My only mods were the Stillen cat-back exhaust and the Berk HFCs.

Here's today's dyno, back on the same dyno, with the addition of the Stillen G3 intakes. Max = 306.4whp.

Net gain = 14.7whp.

For comparative purposes, I also went and got a dyno on a DynoJet. The DynoJet run was performed about 2.5 hours after the Dyno Dynamics run. No change to ambient temperature, but my oil was running about 20 degrees hotter from driving across town. Not sure if 20 degrees is going to make much difference, but I figure I may as well mention it.

Here's the DynoJet chart. Max = 321.3whp.

Video

YouTube - 370Z Comparative Dyno Results

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc1gdLJnpJY

Last edited by semtex; 04-01-2009 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Added dyno graphs and video
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote