Thread: Servicing Help
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 08:38 AM   #9 (permalink)
EVL370
Base Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z
EVL370 is on a distinguished road

You have started this thread based off financial motivation in picking a service centre to conduct your servicing.

Where you should of requested Sydney members to advise you of a service centre which is reliable and delivers premium customer service.

Due to your comments in starting this thread is hence why I advised of the up keep of a high performance vehicle.

You have posted a number of quotes from Lube Moblie and Midas. Tell me friend, how many Nissan 370z would they see a month? Eg. Would you risk incorrect oil filled in your 370z or maybe the wrong oil filter installed?

Plus have you forgotten the pro's of a dealership?
- Log book stamped ( for resale )
- Genuine parts
- Warranty repairs they might detect which you may be unware of.
- The very importent which we all love. ECU UPDATES.

I'm more then happy to do the maths based off your dealership quote and Lube/Midas if you feel I lack the mental capacity to attempt such a sum.

So by your post above, I am not withdrawing my comment of "bitten off more than you can chew " and we shell let other readers of this thread decide for themselves if your post is financially motivated or you if seriously care for your vehicle.

Ps. I haven't attacked your logic or your mathematical abilities. I have simply made a statement of what your posted.
EVL370 is offline   Reply With Quote