View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 08:53 PM   #18 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjch3n View Post
hahahhahahha seriously. this exhaust is more geared towards those with more extensive engine mods. amuse is definitely not your run-of-the-mill ebay titanium muffler..lol
I would like to hear more details on how this is?
I have extensive mods, and more coming and look at this as being a horrible price v. performance v. looks scenario. If I wanted exclusivity then yes it is a great choice, but performance is on par with other options, price is double other options and looks are your own opinion. Weight savings can be a factor, but if you are that hardcore about shedding pounds in this car you will be stripping the interior out then not spending extra on an exhaust.

I like the dedication Amuse puts into their work and they do some great stuff, but I view it hard to put many of the JDM titanium exhaust systems into the light of being "needed" versus many other options.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote