View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 08:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Mike
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 370z
Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
Im a really nice guy but people like u irritate the f*ck outa me... acting like u know everything...... sooo before more people go on my thread and agree with me let me explain myself....alright man..... idk who u are but u busting in my thread not even knowing me and saying "who in the world would drill holes in my trunk" implying im stupid for doing this... ALRIGHT bro first of all the spoiler aint f*ucking glued on aight? its BOLTED on and held by fasteners that lock in place on the Z!!!! every z with a god damn wing has bolts and fasteners...... the only type of wings u freaking glue on are the cheap *** M3 wings u can buy on ebay.... the holes will NOT get loose because the the proper size holes were carefully drilled in preperation for the fasteners to go in.... and it wont leak or rust because ONE.... i put vast amounts of sealant in each HOLE and fastener to INSURE no leaking and TWO... like wat chris said it wont rust cuz its ALUMINUM bro.... one more thing there wont be anything to fix because it aint a taiwan spoiler that u glue on; its a GENUINE NISSAN wing which means every Z with the sports package wing was installed the same wayy i did it alright.... AND if u insist on glueing the wing on then GO AHEAD bro... if it flys off after a while and hits a car behind u... ull just feel like a jackass cuz u know was right...