View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 06:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
azn370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: z34 - R1
azn370z has a reputation beyond reputeazn370z has a reputation beyond reputeazn370z has a reputation beyond reputeazn370z has a reputation beyond reputeazn370z has a reputation beyond reputeazn370z has a reputation beyond reputeazn370z has a reputation beyond reputeazn370z has a reputation beyond reputeazn370z has a reputation beyond reputeazn370z has a reputation beyond reputeazn370z has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think you have seen the bottom of the car where the perch sits on, it's not completly flat. I do have preload, and the right amount as the spring does not wiggle when the wheels are off the ground. I actually took my z to speedware which specializes in making race cars and Installing kw coilovers. They're one of the biggest garages here and drivers that love their z, vette, Porsche, viper, etc take their cars there. They took my suspension apart to see if I installed correctly and the preload was right. As I said before some times coilovers make some noise and some times it doesn't. And because it makes noise doesn't mean it's installed incorrectly. Search in the g and z forums about noise issues, there are many.