Thread: hai guys
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 07:36 AM   #3 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDIEGOx View Post
This is my third Z forum I'm registered on now.

Well I had a 06 PPW 350Z but I had to sell that last year for a work truck (02 Ram 1500) which I'm currently using. But I'm getting ready to jump back in a fun car sometime next year. I still haven't decided which car yet. It's going to be between the 370Z, Evo X, or a Camaro SS. I want back seats, but damn it I'm loving the new Z. So far I'm leaning towards the new Z

Looking forward to spending some free time here.
Hey Diego, Welcome to the forums. I was in the same boat as you few years back. I had a sports coupe and then decided to sell it for a newer model 4 seater. MAN! I couldn't drive that car for more than 2 months. I HAD TO get back to the sports coupe scene.

You car choices are pretty good. Evo X is a great AWD car but the look doesn't do it for me. Camaro SS is a great looking car but the weight is what I'm really concerned of. I am pretty sure it's got enough HP to run really fast in the straights, but in the twisties it can be a little slow.

370Z is a absolute winner IMO. If you like the look, then performance wise it's doing an amazing job so far. Motortrend published 0-60 in 4.7s which very respectable for a car with 30K base price tag.

Well enough talking, hope see you around here more . I think offtopic section is calling your name already .. Nice avatar btw
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote