View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 01:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Robert_Nash
Track Member

Drives: '14 Q60IPL/'14Armada
Robert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really nice
Default Program close - thanks to all!!!

Well; time to bring this to a close. As of this moment, I've issued 139 VPP claim numbers since the program was announced on February 22nd. I know some of you ended up not using the claim number for various reasons but that's still an incredible and much appreciated response.

I don't know when or if Nissan will have a similar promotion but if they do, I'll let everyone know.

Many of you have asked how to "thank me"...while the sentiment is appreciated; the best way to thank me is to GET INVOLVED with your local Z or G club and if you don't have one in your area, start one...attend a Z event (no matter where you live I'd be willing to bet that you can find a Z event within reasonable driving distance and driving to/from is half the fun anyway!)...come to ZCON 2010 in Nashville this summer!!!

In short, support the Z community - this year marks the 40th anniversary of the Z and I remember the first one I ever drove (it was 1973 in North Chicago)...the Z has endured in large part because of the Z community so if you enjoy and appreciate the Z one of the best ways you can show that is to be an active part of the Z community.

Best wished to all - I hope you all enjoy your new rides!!!

Robert