View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 11:56 AM   #96 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
I really hope for the sake of this countries future that you don't really talk like this... LoL {the only thing bringing this country down is american ignorance}
Actually, I don't speak like that unless I'm hangin with my jamaican homey's I learned the dialect back home from jamaican friends back in my high school days. But just so you know, that is the jamaican broken english dialect. Internationally recognized as a legitimate and official dialect. I decided to speak in a different dialect because you all sound like robots. I speak english, spanish, italian, a little bit of portugese and of course what you just read.
I used to smoke for 24 years. People smoke for different emotional reasons. I smoked due to the extreme things I went through in my life. From 11 years old to a week before my 36th birthday I smoked. Now i 'm 8 months clean of cigarettes. Its a disgusting habit. But I just think calling people stupid for smoking in there own 30 to 40k car is not right. No one pays there car payment.
On top of that. Its funny how when someone has an answer that doesn't conform to the masses of the 370z forum, no one can politely ask for clarification or agree to disagree. They mock cyber-bully and smear the names of there fellow members. Everyone is entitled to smoke or not smoke in there car. I'm glad I quit. (Thank god) but iwont judge or insult people that still do. And I don't smoke weed either. Lol. I was just having some fun.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote