View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 11:29 AM   #14 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
Work, Venaci, Volks, I forged, Jline, HRE, ADV.1, Strasse Forged, and the list goes on....

Size wise try to get close to these offsets as much as possible:

Fronts:
19/20 x 9.5 +15
19/20 x 10 +22

Rears:
19/20 x 11 +0

Typical volk lowest offsets:
19/20 x 10.5 +12
19/20 x 10 +12

I know you love those offsets and the aggressive fitment for your car, but for daily drivers the offsets won't be near that if they want a comfortable ride. add about 10 to the front and 15-20 for the rear.

I'm running 19x9 +24 in front and 19x11 +24 in back with ~2 degrees of camber all the way around and I wouldn't go any more in the front and no more than another 5mm out in the back.
The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that in order to work the penis, the brain must remain whole.
Caravanshaka is offline   Reply With Quote