View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 09:54 AM   #373 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Hey guys has anyone had Clear Bra done to their Z and if so, Where and how much did it set you back for what you did? I wanna get this lined up the day I go for pickup so I can minimize the amount of time the paint is left to the winds here in hell..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endgame View Post
I would like to know this also...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico370Z View Post
bump for clearbra info too...

Also, where are you guys going to track days...I am interested in getting out of 3rd gear lol (autox)
Hey guys, I just got my Z from Coultier Nissan (43rd Ave/Glendale Ave) They have a guy who does their clear bra orders. I'm quoted for the entire front end (Bumper/Full Hood/Fenders/Mirrors/A-Pillars @ $995 So hopefully I can get that done this Sat. They are supposed to call me back for it. I'll take some pics and let you guys know how it goes and if it's worth your time.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote