View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 04:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
sylenze
Base Member

Drives: 370z 6mt+SP PG
sylenze is on a distinguished road

i understand your point about the general business of warranties and insurances... if that is the case, then i hope they stop making insurance a requirement to operate a vehicle... because mine is raping me right now...

however, to give you a better understanding of why i did purchase the warranty, i also took consideration of...

1) the fact that the 370Z i bought have unique features that has not appeared in any other nissan cars like the the sychro rev and its unique wider chassis... if these features were present on the 350 or the g35/37s, then i would feel more comfortable that the bugs on these tech/design have already been ironed out... from my understanding certain design even though thoroughly tested and researched would still have problems... (*analogy* remember iron man movie when he flew to outer space and his suit iced up)

2) the warranty, as mentioned, is quite impressive... it covers a lot such as paint, rims, engine, and others... and as mentioned harsh driving conditions... the only thing it does not are the normal wear of the car... for the amount of it, i think it definitely has value...

these are my opinion... im not saying you are wrong, however, people have different risk aptitude and driving characteristics... and in thinking about mine... i think it is worth it...
sylenze is offline   Reply With Quote