View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 04:00 PM   #16 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreZ Cadena View Post
Yeah, I THINK I've seen two on the streets, one in Coronado were i live and the other one by Fashion Mall, both time it was dark and I could barely see the head/tail lights so Im not sure if they were 370z. But yeah it sucks to have one of the few 370z in San Diego, I've been followed home by 2 guys in a g37s, I got pulled over yesterday by a female cop who "was doing a routine check" at 1:30am, all she did was ask me about my car, and the first thing she said after "license and proof of insurance" was "so this is what a 370 looks like"....Im not a **** and I love to share with people who want to see it but I dont like being followed home and I dont like to get pulled over after a long day at work....

But anyways, good luck with the Z you will love it.
Here it's illegal for them to pull you over without cause, so check your local rules and maybe file a complaint. If the cops want to check it out then they should go to a car meet or dealership like everyone else.