View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 02:10 AM   #190 (permalink)
Majestik
Track Member

Drives: '13 Jet Black R35GTR
Majestik is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Majestik Send a message via MSN to Majestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shud View Post
Hey guys! First post, Woot!

So I've made some initial inquiries on a new Z, and so far I'm looking at $65,000 for a MY10 and window tint, arriving in the country end of April. I have my preferred choice of black from 2 dealers, however, one of the dealers has a quartz coming on the same boat. He called head office to find out some details on the quartz, but could not find out any info on it.

Does anyone know: Is it simply the quartz colour, not the actual 40th anniversary edition car? Regardless of whether its the 40th anniversary car, is it the same paint being used on the European quartz, ie. self-healing paint?

Thanks for any advice offered.
Hi mate. 65k is a great price!

The quartz is the same colour as the 370Z but as far as the Nissan bulletins say, there is no mention of the self heal paint. If I recall, this is only on the latest G37s.

Also it's just the 40th anniversary colour, not the other bits and pieces.

Don't quote me but I think that there is a 40th anniversary quartz black available too as it was a choice on their computer when my paperwork was printed.

Are you in Melbourne? If so which dealer have you been dealing with? I might be able to enlighten you on a few questions that they 'can't' answer for you..

Last edited by Majestik; 03-31-2010 at 02:28 AM.
Majestik is offline   Reply With Quote