View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 11:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
TamZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 Mercedes GL 350
TamZ is just really niceTamZ is just really niceTamZ is just really niceTamZ is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpathfinder View Post
Muranos are nice. However, have you considered an Infiniti FX35 or 50? It's built on the same platform (but stretched) as the 370Z/G37. RWD or rear-biased AWD, better suspension and handling than a Murano, as well as more powerful engines. FX35 has same acceleration times as my FX45 (0 to 60 in 6.1 sec), and FX50 has similar acceleration times as the 370Z (5.0 sec to 60). Not too shabby for a crossover SUV...more room, but without sacrificing sportiness... just throwing out an idea.
I haven't gone to look at the Infiniti's YET..because..I know I'll probably like them and I'm TRYING...(oh so hard...lol...) to be practical and not have to get the "best of the best" car, considering my husband just bought me this new Z... lol... Do I REALLY need two nice cars?? probably not... But then again, I probably don't *need* another car period..it's just that all these little things are starting to happen with the H2..and I forsee more issues as the mileage gets even higher...Ugh. Had to put 2 new catalytic converters on last year (I didn't even know it HAD two??) because those blew out... I hate putting a lot of money into it if its just going to continue to give me grief. Bummer is, it looks BRAND SPANKIN NEW..not even a single door ding. So it LOOKS great.

but maybe..I should head to the Infiniti dealer...

Edited to say: Maybe "being more practical" isn't the correct excuse to use considering I own an H2 and a 2 seater. Both impractical in their own rights. LOL!