View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 04:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
Azathoth
Base Member

Drives: nothing
Azathoth is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipor View Post
ornery fella
Your darn right i'm ornery. If you can't make something better than what you're complaining about, then you have no right to complain... unless you can reasonably fix that which you're complaining about.

My biggest pet peve, IRL and on the net, is when someone complains about something just to complain about it. Something every employee who works for me knows: I will tolerate a complaint, as long as you follow it up with a reasonable solution. If you complain just to complain, you're welcome to find another job.

Feel free to delete my posts if you feel I stepped over the line, but I had to add my 2 cents.

wishihadnav, if I find myself driving too close to vehicles and chipping my windshield, you'll hear from me! Are they bullet proof too?! I've been pondering converting my Nismo (or another race car) into a 'mad max' type bulletproof vehicle with mounted retractable AR-15s in the fenders and a flame thrower that pops out of a side door... maybe a rocket launcher mod to the trunk. I'm going to need something to drive during the apocalypse and to semi quote Doc Brown, "The way I see it, if you're gonna build a Apocalypse Survival Kit into a car, why not do it with some style?" And yes, i'm being serious!
Azathoth is offline   Reply With Quote