View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 01:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
bluestyle55
Premium Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z B 6M
bluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Awkward View Post
What they told me though is that the expensive tune is like a subscription, as you continue to upgrade you can keep sending them data with new parts and they will send you new maps to go with the upgrades at no extra cost.
Hmm....I would need to hear this statement from them directly to believe it. If true...wow what a deal. When I was at AAM in person getting my car AP tuned on there dyno i asked a similar question to John who was the actual tuner. I asked if hardware would change (let's say I added something else down the road) would I be able come back and get that addition tuned into the map he was making me then. Be said yes, but I would have to repay the dyno tune session fee (595). Which makes sense for the most part. So I would be surprised if the etune...which is technically cheaper than the dyno tune would come with unlimited upgrade tunes.

Last edited by bluestyle55; 03-30-2010 at 03:05 PM.
bluestyle55 is offline   Reply With Quote