View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 12:36 PM   #107 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy fisha View Post
the z is just way f-ing cooler. james bond had a Z! whats cooler then a 2 seater. its also way more agressive in terms of styling. it's unique. i see 2 to 3 G37 a day in rockland/westchster county N.Y. when i want luxury i'll get a bimmer or benz. why half step it? get that z in solid red or p.graphite. "places to go, people to see, porsce's to pass" Z
I totally agree with the why go half way with the luxury part. I know the only argument I'd have is that it's bang for the buck....but I've sat in a G and the interior and just everything isn't comparable to a Lexus, not to mention a Bimmer or Benz.

The other day I went into a Benz dealership with a friend and he drove a G and the dealership sales man, and he didn't know what an infiniti was.

Then I have another friend that went into a Mazda dealership with her b/f in her G and the sales guy was like "what do you drive, is that a Toyota Corolla?" ...she was pissed.

Sure we can all agree that these sales guy can be ignorant and just plain stupid, and some may even say the benz sales guy just like to think their brand is the best and don't need to know other competitor brands. But either way, more reason why I wouldn't pay a $40K+ for an Infiniti. At least a Z it's reputable in it's own way regardless of the rest of the crappy Nissan line up.

Last edited by scruffydog; 03-31-2010 at 11:24 AM.
scruffydog is offline   Reply With Quote