View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 11:48 AM   #13 (permalink)
TipsZ
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z CS M6
TipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikon FM View Post
I picked up the new oil cooler hoses from the FedEx "center"………..scary place. The new hoses came with 90 degree elbows on both ends, but no installation information, or return postage or a note asking for the old hoses back?….
Interesting. My wife mailed out my old lines last week (I believe the 23rd), and I have yet to hear from GTM on whether they received the old lines and when the new lines will be shipped out. If they included 90 degrees all the way around, then that would mean they must route underneath the sway bar now, instead of up and over the top of it as the older ones (45?) did.

Odd that you did not get instructions, as Sam told me that due to all of the issues as of late, that they were going to re-evaluate the package to include instructions with photos, and a "how-to" properly install the oil cooler.
Dynojet 285 HP/245 TQ (pre CBE)// Agency Power CBE // GTM Test Pipes // JWT Pop Chargers // B&M Short Shifter // Eibach Springs // Powder-coated Akebono's // Powder-coated Strut Bar // Black Chromed 19" Rays // // Redline Designs Graphics
TipsZ journal
TipsZ is offline   Reply With Quote