View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 09:14 PM   #40 (permalink)
SmoothZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: giant sandworm
SmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A fully integrated tube chassis with roll bar easily handles the power while a NASCAR style belly pan provides high speed aerodynamics. The body has been extended 7” over stock to comfortably sit virtually anyone up to 7 feet tall.
Quote:
Enormous Brembo four wheel disc brakes with hydro boost provide fade-free stopping power in a hurry. A fully adjustable coil over suspension system is tuned for carving out corners while providing excellent ride characteristics. A performance rack and pinion steering system gives the utmost in road feel and goes precisely where you point it.
Quote:
The cockpit is wrapped in the finest leather. Seating is fully adjustable with lumbar support, electronic control and heating.
Quote:
The latest instrumentation with Chameleon lighting provide vital statistics and allow you to adjust to just the right look. A touch screen LCD is integrated into the car’s fuel injection system, stereo electronics and diagnostics.
Quote:
CHASSIS:
• Integrated tubular box frame, 4-point hidden roll cage & 4-piece flat removable aluminum belly pan
• Redesigned shock towers, rear frame rails, reinforced frame rails & jack pads
• Lowered center of gravity (for high speed stability & aggressive look)
• Engine & firewall have been pushed back (for better 50/50 weight distribution)
Quote:
Cost To Duplicate: Approx. $1.3M (U.S.) and 3 years to build (the car is one of one and will never be duplicated)
Quote:
INTERIOR (17 CUSTOM INTERIOR PANELS):
Quote:
EXTERIOR (OVER 18 ONE OF A KIND BODY MODS):
I still don't see how they can really call it a 1967 Mustang. It would be easy to design the body style and customize it like the list states, put all new parts to bring it into the 21st century, and just call it the SG-One Mustang.

The Charger is back, but it's not referred to as a 1970 or whatever.

My point is that it looks like they used the 67 body style as the foundation for creating a new and improved retro Mustang.

"I talk to myself, and when I do that, I know I'm talking to an intelligent person."
SmoothZ is offline   Reply With Quote