View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 07:24 PM   #45 (permalink)
pbpd4816
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z B+S 6MT Blk
pbpd4816 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillenZ View Post
LOL... I love all of these responses... I'll bet PBPD never imagined getting railed so bad lol...

Anyway, I have to agree with most of the response...technically the vette should kill it. They pull so much harder at higher speeds than ours.... the person who said they got spanked from like 80-???, I definitely believe it. That being said......

I was messin with this "older" guy one day on a couple of different roads. We finally got to a light and he waved me up and said, "lets see what ya got"... well he "forgot to turn off his traction control" so I spanked him off the line, cause he just kept slippin and trac kicked in. But after close to a quarter mile his was making some crazy progress on me. It was close, I can't say either way who got it, but yea, better just hope he forgets the traction control or something...

Seems like it would be a fun thing to "settle" though. Can't believe you haven't done it/talked him into it by now.
LMAO! Hell yeah, I got railed!!! I asked for it though...I guess! It's funny you mentioned the traction control screw up because my friend asked me the other day if he should turn it off or not when he runs people. I should have told him no. He really doesn't know squat about any car much less his own. He still won't run me though. And he's asking other friends of ours whether or not he can beat me so I think he is legitimately afraid of losing. Based on the responses I got here, he has nothing at all to worry about but I guess i have bluffed him well enough to where he won't do it. Who knows, at this point, I don't even care anymore. I'll run anybody with anything. I just enjoy having a good time with my car. If I lose to a V-8, so what. Thats what should happen. If I win, then I guess the V-8/owner of that car should go back to the drawing board.
pbpd4816 is offline   Reply With Quote