View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 06:42 PM   #286 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemansz20 View Post
The kit has been developed, at least the one that really is going to be the most important. Just bc a car has a supercharger of the same brand does not mean it will sound the same. Piping, intakes, all are different and were fabricated for this car, which is why it took so long for stillen to make a great product.

The video is just a sales pitch, no offense kyle and its nice, but I want to hear what this thing really sounds like. Gtm put it up and alot of people did not like the sound, but in the past the sound of this should be exactly what I am hoping..
No offense taken. We are not arguing that the video is a sales pitch in our attempt at showing you guys just some of the testing that we put into this kit.

I'm guessing you want an idling video? I will on getting that for you this week. Steve went to Nevada with the car this weekend and plans on going back out again this week to do some more endurance testing. But, I will do my best to get some video for you.
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote