View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 08:05 PM   #132 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreZ Cadena View Post
wow... I dont think any of these are big issues. ITS A SPORTS CAR! The issues I see as an enthusiast, is the oil temp problem, AND THATS IT! this car is very well put toghether, and most people not looking for a Bentley GT would enjoy it.
The title of the thread (which I did not start btw) is called "370Z complaints so far." I listed my complaints. I did not ask for a lecture from you or anyone else what constitutes a sports cars. But since you mentioned it I went over to the Porsche website and perused the options on a 911 Targa which I think you would agree is much more of a "sports car" than ours. That said here are some of the options available:

*Self dimming memory mirrors
*Heated mirrors
*Sonar park assist
*Homelink
*Headlight cleaners
*Heated memory seats with ventilation
*Ipod/USB adaptor
*Cornering headlights

There are more, but you get the idea. There is no reason our car can't have many of the same options if people want them. Further some of the complaints I have are safety and not convenience related.
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote