View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 07:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
k.alexander
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z PG M6
k.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond repute

I bought the one from the dealership yesterday (I had a $25 gift card from them), and it still cost me north of $10. Anyways, the NikonFM described the net from 370Zsource is the same description that I would give to the net I got from the dealership. It's the right width, but it seems about a half-inch or an one inch too long. Also, generic, no Z on it.

Having said that. I've used it for the last few days, and I always have various stuff (not too much, but stuff) in the car. So far, I am actually very pleased with the net. I think the extra length of the net is there so that when you put big/bulky stuff in it, the net can stretch better.
k.alexander is offline   Reply With Quote