View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 07:21 AM   #31 (permalink)
LudeSH01
Base Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z
LudeSH01 is on a distinguished road

hey fatnat,

it will not blow my headunit for all it is doing is sending a high level signal to the bose amp... thus the bose amp will not allow the volume go any higher than 22 or 23 lets say and as u turn it up, only the sub gets loud and clean, the bose amp is still the main audio source for the factory speakers, until next week once I receive my component setup, amp and mids.. Then the bose amp will be completely bypassed and will have far more superior sound through the car, then ill build onto that box, make a nice fiberglass cover and wrap that in vinyl...along with the rest of the box... But do appreciate everyones opinions and comments..

If anybody wants to mount an amp that can get pretty hot and mount that behind their seat or on the shelf and screw into the plastic be my guest... With my back windows blacked out and the hatch closed all you really see is the wire... But definately took all considerations..

I like the kenwood interface, I looked into the av interface to mirror my reverse cam and it seemed like the option wasnt there or was blacked out...
Have not yet put the nav traffic in to give a review on that... The only pain in the *** with the touchscreen and driving the z none the less a stick shift can be a hassle with selecting and changing songs on the ipod. Thats why I need to get my SWI working properly, it just works intermitantly..

Any suggestions.?
LudeSH01 is offline   Reply With Quote