View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 10:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
ZKindaGuy
Track Member

Drives: 370Z-AT7 Tour+Sport
ZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGuy View Post
...and some people out to be a bit less opinionated and rude. Posting like that is out of line, fellah. Good thing you're responding to me on the Internet and not talking to me face to face.
There is nothing out of line regarding my post, FELLA. There seems to be an obsessive compulsive almost anal behavior particularly in this forum regarding topics that have been clearly laid out in the Owners Manual or discussed ad-naseum over the past year. Many folks here need to quit asking for everyone's opinion on such mundane topics, think for themselves and start to put creedance in the Owners Manual that came with your specific car. It really is that simple....

Last edited by ZKindaGuy; 03-28-2010 at 10:53 PM.
ZKindaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote