Thread: Invidia Gimini
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 08:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
The BlueMax
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370/97 T/A 01 ZRX
The BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, thanks for the feedback, it must be true that HFCs are worth the money, I just decided to hold back for now, I know its going to cost a little more later. I ordered this system on Monday and it was delivered by Thursday, when UPS has its main headquarters in your town nothing takes that long. I have a peaky drone starting around 2600RPM to 2900RPM. If I can find any other slash cut tips I may jump right on it.
370Z JT is right, but its not just a dissappointment, I just wasn't overwelmed. I met some friends Friday night 09 Lexus ISF, 08 lexus 350, 04 Z06 Vette with about 1500 miles I finally thrashed the car out on the interstate. ISF had a car length and a half on me, I touted the 350, but not by that much, and the Vette ran away from all of us. I wish I had a detuned GTR power plant or the Titain's 5.6 liter V8.

Last edited by The BlueMax; 03-28-2010 at 08:55 PM.
The BlueMax is offline   Reply With Quote