View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 07:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
BoostAddict
Base Member

Drives: 40th Anni 370Z
BoostAddict is on a distinguished road
Default 40th Anni Z - Finally installed clear bra and tint

So I finally decided to have the clear bra installed on my car. Eventhough I wanted to get through with breakin as soon as possible, I was reluctant to do so because the more I drove, the more chances I would have to accumulate chips in the paint. During my research for Xpel clear bra installers I found a shop located in the Bronx called Executive Paint Protection. I decided to give them a call and after a 20 minute conversation with the owner I was confident in having this shop do the install.

Originally, I was planning to do a standard 24” inch kit, but after 2nd, 3rd and eventually 4th thoughts, I decided to do the full bumper/ fenders/ hood, mirrors and A-pillar. I would have had more installed, but the owner assured me anything more would be over kill. Aside from the clear bra, I had tint installed as well – 35% on the large side windows and 20% on the small side windows and rear window.

I brought the car to the shop in the morning and had it back in the evening. When I picked it up, Doug, the owner, went over the areas that were now protected by the clear bra. I was pretty much in awe how good the car looked…it looked better than when I picked it up from the dealer. EPP did an exterior detail on the entire car to clean/prep the paint before installing the clear bra.

The tint job came out pretty good too, although my main concern was the clear bra. After some small talk and general tips on caring for the bra, I left the shop a very satisfied customer. I would recommend EPP to anyone in the NY Metro area looking to have clear bra or tint installed and even details done to their cars. Due to EPP’s customer service and quality of work, they definitely have a repeat customer in me.

You’ve done enough reading so here are the pics…
I apologize for the quality, I have just a point and shoot + there was overcast so no sunlight

Driver’s side A-Pillar

Driver’s side A-Pillar/Hood/Fender

Drivers side mirror

Drivers side fender/headlight area

Passenger side fender/headlight area

Drivers side tint

Angled driver side profile tint / 35% large window, 20% small window

Rear shot

Angled passenger side profile tint / 35% large window, 20% small window

Passenger side profile tint / 35% large window, 20% small window

Clear Bra front bumper
BoostAddict is offline   Reply With Quote