View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 11:12 AM   #94 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just going to answer your price question for now. The fact that the Top Secret intake is made in Japan has a lot to do with it. Start factoring in things like echange rate from Yen to $, shipping and import taxes and those are things that bump the price which have nothiing to do with the design.

If you have a vendor that's going to bring in a lot, then you can spread the duty and shipping over more product and bring the price down. I would think you could probably buy/offer it at a better price too since i'm sure any manufacturer would give you a price break at a certain quantity. If you are buying one at a time you (the customer) are paying for everything.

Last edited by G Fo12ce; 03-28-2010 at 11:17 AM.