View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 04:32 AM   #167 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Bonanni View Post
Installed the COBB AccessPORT today, but admitedly didn't mess around with it very much aside from checking out some of the datalogging and live monitoring features. I am already in love with it though. So many interesting things that can be monitored and/or datalogged for track use and/or testing out products for companies. Wish I had this when I tested out the parts that are already on the car. I am going to have a lot of fun with this thing.
I'm going with a Cobb as well, Mike. I assume you are talking about the 135i and not your Z?