View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 10:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
Bster
Base Member

Drives: '09 PW Z34 Manual
Bster is on a distinguished road

I thought my Mini Cooper S, that I pretty much modded out without doing too much to engine internals, would be my car for life (it's that great!)... but its wear and tear on the peripheral parts was not able to handle the power added so I demodded and sold off the car. I still love the damn thing... no questions about it for sure.

For what it's worth, no other car that I could consider, could match up to its level of enjoyment and fun factor. I'm not from the USA so I don't have American cars to have choices from, fyi. But the Mini was a tall order in that price range, to match. The 370Z, for me, feels about the same as a 1.6 supercharged 75% modded cooper S. I can't wait to start modding my Z!

With great regards to the topic starter, I have my doubts on the 370Z or any other car or any other car, being a life long commitment as every few years, car manufacturers will come out with something more exciting to buy.

In any case, I like to change to newer better cars every 5-8 years!