View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 10:30 PM   #52 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Calm down, Tony. Did you take the time to read the comment you quoted? I specifically said that I couldn't compare the 2 because of the addition of HFCs. Relax!!

So far, you're the only "vendor" that has to step into threads and try to put down your competition (you've done so in several threads, btw). So far, I think the thread (especially my review) has been unbiased debate until you popped in.

And about the drone, so far every review of the FI that I have personally read comments about the drone. In contrast, every review of the Berk CBE, again, only that I've read, has specifically denounced any presence of drone.
If we are in agreement about the HFC vs non HFC than you and I are on the same page as far as that goes.

I do not need to calm down because I am not worked up.

BTW- I am not a vendor, I am a manufacture that distributes my own product. If you have a problem with me chiming in then I cannot help you with that. This is also a thread that has my name in the tittle as well. Ask anyone of my hundreds of customers, they appreciate the fact that I am here to give input.

I wasn't trying to knock Berk I was just stating that I want to see a dyno chart producing the power that is claimed. If you are happy with your system, then great for you. Customer satisfaction needs to be the most important factor in all of this.

On one last note, as far as the drone, it is subjective just like everything else. Apparently my sales have not been affected by the so called drone so we must be doing something right.

If you want to ever contact me directly, then you are more than welcome to, my door is always open...

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote