View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 08:48 AM   #13 (permalink)
NIZMOZ
Track Member

Drives: 07 NISMO 350Z SA M6
NIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone with Test Pipes automatically will get the lights. If you had HFCs then you might not get them. Mine just came on after 4k of miles with HFCs. Berk mentioned stuffing Steel wool in the non-fouler bun and put the o2 back in and this will help some. But that is for HFCs, not test pipes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssqpolo View Post
So, I just installed my test pipes (bought from DD). the first thing i noticed was...MY SERVICE ENGINE SOON light!! that's a bummer. i guess i have one of the few "sensitive" engines. with that said, it sounds great (sound clips coming this weekend). there is a lil rasp around 2700-3000 rpms, but that goes away soon, and the beautiful sound comes to life. its the same note as stock, just a little louder, but definitely not annoying at all. SORRY GUYS, NO DYNO YET! i just didnt have the time. but i will probably go soon. i have to say though, and i know its a inappropriate saying, but it does FEEL a little quicker. nothing too drastic, but i did some pulls against my friend (before and after), and there was some change. Overall, I am pretty happy. I will probably sell them though to get the HFCs, so my CEL will go away. I don't think it will trigger the CEL on some cars tho because mine only goes on when my gas tank is half empty (or half full). so if u have any questions, fire away. Or, if ur in the florida area and want to buy them, i will keep you in mind once my HFCs come in.
SOLD: 2007 NISMO 350Z #0044 Silver Alloy
New DD: 2010 Titan Pro4X CC
NIZMOZ is offline   Reply With Quote