View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 04:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hi-Step'n370Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10ZR S/B AT Tour NV
Hi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
letting the dealer handle your car maintenance means you are not a real car enthusiast. that's all.
Not necessarily so. I do my own oil changes and whatever else I can do myself on my Z, but if someone is not predisposed to that kind of work, or doesn't have the facilities, or the skill, as demonstrated in that oil change "fail" thread, then why not consider the benefits of a good Dealer/Service Department, regarding the long term relationship part, as fullmonty pointed out. That wouldn't meant that they're not a car enthusiast.
Hi-Step'n370Z is offline   Reply With Quote