View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 03:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
DJcuetip
Track Member

Drives: 370
DJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond repute

i personally have a widebody supra and I will keep that forever!!... whats funny is that I bought the 370z to be a daily driver... and now the 370z is also becoming so modified ill need to buy another car like a cheap civic or something haha.. but the supra im gonna work on for the rest of my life.. it still amazes me how the car is 15 yrs old, yet if any random person saw it on the road they would think it just came out recently..

even though its still na... all that i need to work on is engine work.. which is why I will be working on this for the rest of my lifeee.. plus the car is getting rarer every day!

heres my pride and joy:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 27564396l5xc.jpg (109.9 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg cl2722hl.jpg (122.6 KB, 58 views)

Last edited by DJcuetip; 03-25-2009 at 03:28 AM.
DJcuetip is offline   Reply With Quote