Thread: It's here!
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 12:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Skorch
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370Z
Skorch has a reputation beyond reputeSkorch has a reputation beyond reputeSkorch has a reputation beyond reputeSkorch has a reputation beyond reputeSkorch has a reputation beyond reputeSkorch has a reputation beyond reputeSkorch has a reputation beyond reputeSkorch has a reputation beyond reputeSkorch has a reputation beyond reputeSkorch has a reputation beyond reputeSkorch has a reputation beyond repute
Default It's here!

Instead of waiting 2 more months I got my 370Z tonight. I ordered a Base 6-sp w/Sport Package in pearl white at the beginning of this month from one of the local dealerships. At the time I went around and got quotes from every dealership in town in order to try to get the best deal. I ended up ordering it for invoice. One of the other dealerships I went to ended up ordering my exact Z at the day I came in, even though I didn't place the order with them. Well it came in two days ago, and they called me up telling me that my car is here. At first I figured it was pointless to even try to negotiate with them, but for some reason I decided to try my luck tonight. So after work I went over there with my fiancee and was very surprised when the salesguy showed me the number, which was the exact invoice price I ordered the Z at. He also offered the same amount for my trade-in as the other dealership. I couldn't refuse the offer - waiting another 2 months would be agonozing, especially knowing that my car is sitting on a local dealer's lot.

I'm very excited to finally be the proud owner of the 370Z. I'll be ordering my Stillen Gen 3 intakes tonight, as well as the Berk hfc's. I can't wait to open up that monster!
Skorch is offline   Reply With Quote