View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 12:15 PM   #28 (permalink)
nuTinmuch
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PG 7AT 370Z
nuTinmuch is a jewel in the roughnuTinmuch is a jewel in the roughnuTinmuch is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to nuTinmuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddvette9 View Post
BLkNIZMO is actually a really nice guy and he kindly posted a video of his unique install and his wheels. I have seen both in real life and they are both really nicely done. Really unique. We all have the same car on here and for people to feel better about themselves to bash other peoples 370, I really dont understand. If he posted another car on this forum I would understand, but he posted a cool video to show people a few mods if they ever want to do something similar. That video deserves rep points. This is a forum, and a pretty well run at that, so for people to humor themselves and feel powerful by posting things like this and other comments is beyond my belief. You people feel the need to back people in corners and ridicule them personally like you are on the playground in 5th grade. You will never see an admin or most people on here bashing others. People who have class just don't do that, they just don't.

Last but not least, I have a lot of friends on here, and I have hung out with several of them, and we would never think about bashing anothers' mods, NEVER. And if we did, it would be extremely MILD opinions. But those of you who constantly post negatives on here are extremely immature and classless. I guess you feel better about yourselves when you guys gang up on a thread.

And please, save the " we have the right to express our opinions" arguement. Just because we all have a right to express our opinions in this country doesn't mean we go around telling everyone what we think, not to mention the fact that most of you would never say these things in real life because you know it would be offensive. If you dont have anything good to say, then dont say anything at all. Look at the videos and move about on to the next thread.

I love this forum, but the overly downward comments and childish pictures and games scream jealousy, immaturity, no class and negativity. It seems to be a recurring problem with this forum sometimes. Keep it cool and friendly guys...Cmon
I don't think you understand.

If you look around at many of the threads where people post up their Z or mods or whatever they get honest opinions from the members here. If people like it then they shower it with affection, if they don't they let you know.

When you post pictures of your car on the internet -- on a public forum -- you are essentially saying "what do you think of this" not "please coddle me gently."

What he got was an audiophile and installer saying his setup made no sense and a couple other members echoing that. He also had a couple people remark on his wheels which don't really flow with the car at all. Most people here like very subtle design cues, not loud ones.

This forum is a mile away from most other car forums because it has a ton of useful information and a bunch of helpful, honest members. Sometimes those people are slightly acerbic -- but at least they aren't trying to be e-thugs like your bud here.

Once again, internet.

edit: also punctuation would make me dislike you less.

Last edited by nuTinmuch; 03-27-2010 at 12:17 PM.